Speaker cable which provides an excellent frequency separation combined with a very harmonious and detailed soundstage.
Viper bi-wire speaker cable, offering sensational performance and styling in a bi-amp cable. Bi-amping is the process of using two amplifier’s or channels on a amplifier to run the one speaker, the signal is split so that one amp is driving the high frequency and the other amp is driving the low frequency. This is then able to produce a cleaner sound, while allowing the same amount of power to concentrate on each frequency range rather than splitting this power over the whole frequency range . Your speaker will have to be designed to allow bi-amping.
• Cable external diameter: 16 mm
• Plug type: Bi-wire (2+4), one cable pair delivers high frequency information and the other one delivers low frequency information
• Copper processing: UP-OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) 99,9999% pure
• Technology: WRAPCABLE with 36 alternating copper-made conductors interwoven in a helical shape and separated by two layer of chlorine-free cotton
• Durable Gold-Plated Internal Shield
• Corrosion Resistant 24K Gold Contacts.
• Heavy-Duty Internal Dual Strain Relief
• High Density Triple-Layer Shielding for Maximum Noise Rejection
• Nitrogen(Nz) Gas-Injected Dielectric for Maximum Signal Strength
• PVC jacket + Nylon Sleeve
• RoHs Compliant