High Performance DAP
Cayin (Spark) N5 DSD Lossless Music Player
” Fluid navigation. Great built quality. Beautiful exterior. Warm and detailed sound. The Dual Micro SD Card Slot came in handle” – The kind of feedbacks got from many N5 owner.
- Carefully tuned Balance amplifier circuit
- 2.5mm headphone jack balance, more professional, more pleasant
- N5 is along with balanced and single-ended headphone output, than for single-ended and balanced output signal amplitude greater channel separation and driving ability has improved, stronger anti-interference ability, can bring better sound quality
- JZ4760B + SA2000 + AK4490EQ audio architecture formerly rigid solution DSD format music, native direct reading ISO image. Supports WAV, AIFF, FLAC, APE, WMA, ALAC, MP3 audio formats, to meet a variety of needs to listen
- N5 uses AKM AK4490EQ DAC converter chip, can be in the PCM and DSD dual-mode state to realize stable operation of native playback decoding functions, with OPA 1662 to achieve low-pass filter, AD712 as a voltage amplification, headphone amplifier part is using four BUF 634U as a current driver that provides 250mA current output, excellent audio characteristics
- Be connected to the computer via USB cable, N5 can be used as a high quality USB DAC use, N5 supports PCM 192KHZ / 24BIT and DSD64 / 128 decoding, as a small desktop decoder is very appropriate, we can give you the same satisfying sound effects
- While not only maintaining compatibility with USB3.0 USB2.0’s, also has a greater bandwidth, up to 500MS / S transmission speed. Further USB3.0 interface faster recognition device, efficient power management to provide more voltage is needed, so that the device can be completed faster charging, so that the host can be a faster identification device.
- Each slot support TF card expansion 128GB, expandable up to 256GB
Selling at $535