Award Winning amplifier! Selling on behalf of my friend. Barely 1 year old +. Very mint condition.
From its exquisite build and future-proof connectivity to its technical excellence and powerful performance, the M6i is a no-compromise integrated amplifier.
It may be a single-box design, but the M6i is internally engineered as a separate pre-amplifier with two discreet monobloc power amplifiers.
This enables it to deliver a 200 watts-per-channel performance that’s exceptional for an integrated amplifier – and which surpasses that of many pre/power amp pairings.
The M6i is a highly flexible design, allowing it to be used in a wide range of systems. In addition to four line-level inputs and one balanced connection, there’s a USB socket to suit computer-based audio. There’s also a home-theatre throughout option, allowing you to seamlessly integrate the M6i into an AV set-up.
The M6i has the power and technical sophistication to drive any speaker with ease, sounding calm and unruffled as it moves from quiet musical moments to huge dynamic shifts.
As Alan Sircom’s review for HiFi+ concludes: “The M6i is in it for the long term; it’s an amplifier that will be used by listeners for years and years”.
- Power output: 200 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms (23dBW)
- THD(+ noise): <0.01 % typiclal 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >100dB ‘A’ – weighted
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
- 4x Line Level RCA / Phono
- 1x Line Level XLR Balanced
- USB input USB type “B” (square) socket
- Dimensions – WxHxD (mm): 440 x 125 x 400
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 16.6 kg/ 21.3 kg